Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

bagginsbill posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 8:37 PM

> Quote - bagginsbill: Those eyes look awesome. If I can have them for Antonia, I will be overjoyed. For technical reasons, I'd probably modify Antonia's existing eyes to match your specs rather than plug in your model, i.e. I'd cut off the cornea from the sclera and extend it to form the cover part, then attach the iris to the sclera and adjust the shapes. But the material settings and the model to use as a guide would be highly appreciated.

No problem with the materials.

But why would you not use this geometry? If you do your own, I will not be able to provide parametrically generated morphs. For example, here in just a couple minutes I made morphs to produce lizard eyes, bird eyes, cat eyes, etc. How long would this take you guys modeling by hand? It literally took me two lines of script and less than a minute to do.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)