Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

SaintFox posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 7:42 PM

Okay... and now I am outing myself as clueless... are there any joint control morphs already included in the new version of Antonia? The fantastic example that lesbentley posted above makes me think that they are already included. And yes, you guess right, I did not unwrap the zip now 😉

BB's eyes... I think I would need some brighter light to see remarkable differences. I can easily see that the pupils look different and the reflection on the cornea is different as well (but this may be because of different settings) - so it's not easy to find out more with this rather dim (but natural) light.

As we are talking about eyes: I have tried out MikeJ's remapped sclera and it works like a charm, not a bit stretching anymore and easy to work with!
The result above does still contain the old bumpmap that, of course, doesn't match the texture and I am VERY unhappy with the transmap I've made to blend the sclera into the iris. But of course this is a low-polygon object and the high-poly version (and the matching template) will give me more orptions for better results. If we decide to use this mapping I dare to ask for a favour: May you, Mike, include a mark to show where the sclera overlaps the iris? This would make it easier to create a precise transparency to achieve this iris-melts-with-sclera effect.

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls