Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

SaintFox posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 8:22 PM

I am aware that the overlapping is built in! But to avoid this sharp edge between iris and sclera you have to use a little transparency to achieve this milky blend every real human eye has. And it is not easy to hit exactly the small edge that creates the effect but does not create a "hole" in the sclera. So for the question "What will we use in the end": I'll sit and wait - and as soon as you all decided what eye will be the final version that ships with Antonia I'll sit down and create some more irisses if necessary. Because the first version of textures I did does only contain one eyecolor while the new mapping contains a little collection for more variety.

As said: I'll wait what you decide! As long as you all can wait for me to deliver needed textures every decision you make is fine with me.

I will zip up the changed body-textures and changed materials in an hour or so and upload them and an update for all people who already have the full set. Please note that the distorted scleras are not fixed yet!

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls