Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 ยท 13933 posts

bagginsbill posted Thu, 05 November 2009 at 4:42 PM

Oooh - good catch, Mike on the stacked vertices. In the script I only weld exact matches and I probably forgot to force those points to 0,0,0, resulting in them not being welded. Any tiny deviation from 0 results in those points moving during the "revolve" operation, resulting in duplicated points.

I thought about added code to weld up to a certain tolerance like the big boys do. I hadn't bothered because most of the time I was able to force things to be exactly the same. I seem to have failed to do so in this case.

I know the stretching happens on the sides, but you can't rotate eyes far enough to even see them, as evidenced by the fact that I only built half an eye. I figured since people put me on a polygon budget, I traded the back polygons so I could make the whole cover and still have under 1000.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)