Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

odf posted Sat, 07 November 2009 at 9:58 PM

Some executive decisions: 😉

Eyes: I will stick with the original mapping, which also works on bagginbill's eyes. As soon as he gives me the go-ahead, I'll make his eyes the defaults for Antonia. (bagginsbill: I don't remember if we've talked about the license yet. The CCAL is very liberal and would allow third parties to use your eyes in commercial products. If you don't want that, we need to keep them separate from the main cr2 and apply whatever license you prefer.)

UV-mapping: MikeJ's mapping will be the official one, but I can't put it on an "official" preview as long as we don't have a generally available texture to go with it. The one by SaintFox is, until a "final" version of Antonia is released, only available to developers. So at the moment I am stuck.

BluEcho: Is there any reason why you would need to apply the texture you're making to the current version of Antonia? The geometry is practically unchanged; I've only moved maybe a dozen vertices (in the high-res version) by miniscule amounts. There are some improvements in the rigging, but those shouldn't have any impact on texturing. That said, if you really want it, I'll be happy to make a developer's version of the Antonia-118 with the "odf-approved" version of MikeJ's mapping.

lesbentley: In the light of the above, my suggestion would be to simply use Antonia's original eyes (with the original mapping) in both versions.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.