Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

SaintFox posted Mon, 09 November 2009 at 7:22 PM

Ohmyohmy LOL I am back! And pretty amazed what happened here while I had almost no chance to read THE THREAD while celebrating birthday with my Dad. So I hope that I caught all questions!!

1. I will re-do the "original eyes" with the new UVs for the sclera - as long as you still have use for them.
  2. When they are finished I will do textures for BB's eyes as well, of course. My personal opinion: Include both versions as long as this is possible as to me it sounds as if only the original or standard eyes will be compatible with DAZ Studio. Not that I use it a lot but many other people do so it would be strange to leave them standing in the rain with an eyeless Antonia.
  3. The brows: No problem. In fact the original person who borrowed her face looks a bit melancholic on many photos but giving those brows a little tilt is unproblematic. What I would ask for is a sample of what you desire. Maybe someone can take the browless face, cover it with the one with brows, cut away everything but the brows and give them a gentle push until they look right.

As I do not see something wrong with them (business blindness...) but hear you on the other hand and see that the morph lesbentley used makes her look more neutral indeed I would be very thankful to have a sample for the change!!

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls