Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

lesbentley posted Thu, 12 November 2009 at 11:16 AM

I have uploaded my **Geom Swapper** For the **Antonia-118 Hi Res figure** to the Texture Sets section of the developers site.

These files allow you to use texture maps made for MikeJ's UV mapping, for example SaintFox's "SF ToniPolygon" texture set on the 118 Hi figure. The Geom Swapper works by injecting each actor with an individual obj file with MikeJ's UVs. This is latest 117 version of the geometry and is the same as that used in the Antonia-118 Hi Res figure, except for the UV mapping, and the fact  that it is separated into individual obj files. Note that the mapping includes the sclera fix. Note that this package installs a full version of the figure geometry, which is about 6.66 MB.

The package includes a Restore pose to restore the default geometry to the 118 Hi figure. It also includes files to inject the eyes-only  with either the MJ or default geometry/mapping. Don't be confused by the fact that the thumbnails refer to the 117 geometry, Antonia-118 uses geometry labelled "Antonia-117".

I will post equivalent files for the Lo Res 118 figure some time in the next few days.