Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 ยท 13933 posts

SaintFox posted Fri, 13 November 2009 at 4:36 PM

Hello gang :laugh:

BlueEcho: This skin with it's "marzipan tone" looks extremely versatile! Together with the VSS shader everything from a pale vampire to a dark tanned exotic look seems possible. Very clever!!

Digital-Lion just sat up a subdomain on our server: antonia.german-3d.com. So now she's got her own adress within our homepage. We will host the textures there and you are right: I think it's okay to give away her texture for free, especially on our own site, but I will leave the hint on every texture that it is not a merchant resource. This does not include the people who belong to the developer forum as we are working together on this project and should be free to share what we create to enhance it and to create add-on's. But with offering the texture as a resource to an anonymus group of people may be something that gives us trouble. If I find out something different there's still the option to alter the license for the textures.
Your offer to add links to both, free and commercial add-ons is very welcome 😉

What I would like to know within... let's say until next weekend: Which set of eyes with what UV mapping will be the one that ships with Antonia. Whatever you decide is okay with me - I just would like to know about it to equip the texture set with the correct set of eye-textures and corresponding matposes. When I pick up the eyes again I will fix the eyebrow as well and upload the re-done face together with the eyes so that you all do not have to download two more updates but only one.

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls