Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: African, Middle Eastern, or South American scenes?

momodot opened this issue on Nov 12, 2009 · 15 posts

kawecki posted Fri, 13 November 2009 at 10:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1701077&user_id=12831&np&np

Some time ago I made an image that can portraint a 1920's Buenos Aires. The scene would be a typical street in those days. I put some elemts to identify the scene as Buenos Aires:

The obelisk: An Egypcian style obelisk that exist in the main part of Buenos Aires that is the symbol of Buenos Aires.

The street lamp: It comes from the tango lyrics, I have no idea how the street lamp looked in those days, still remain some lost in some places, but the lamp was changed. Anyway the prop looks something similar to what it was.

The street: The streets were made of cobble-stone (imported from England) and still exist lost in some places.

The mail box: The model doesn't look very good, but the mail-box has a story by itself for the Porteños.

As for the houses I have used images of houses I found in the internet, of course not from Buenos Aires. Images of houses from Europe that I have no idea from where, but fitted very well for what I needed.

Stupidity also evolves!