Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Service Release 2

Little_Dragon opened this issue on Nov 16, 2009 · 191 posts

imax24 posted Tue, 17 November 2009 at 6:13 PM

Quote - I see the scroll bar in the Library stays put and doesn't disappear anymore when you shrink the width.

This is a good thing. However, the scroll bar is still only a few pixels wide and difficult to see, never mind use. I have a precise and nimble trackball, and still the scroll bar is difficult to grab and move accurately. I can't imagine how frustrating it is with a standard wired mouse.  For a library whose interface now requires considerable use of the scroll bar, this is a significant issue. It might be OK on a laptop screen, but for the high-res monitors that are commonly used for 3D and graphics... ouch.

Also was hoping for a "collapse all folders" button for the library. Maybe next time?

Another issue remaining after SR2: A memory leak (I think that's what it is) that sometimes causes the Undo function to vanish even in a very uncomplicated scene of one figure and some clothing. Less frequently, but perhaps symptomatic of the same issue, some or most of the menu items become grayed out and keyboard shortcuts no longer work. Solution is to quit P8 and restart. This was reported even before SR1. But since I can't determine exactly what actions cause it, maybe they can't either.