Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Service Release 2

Little_Dragon opened this issue on Nov 16, 2009 · 191 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Thu, 19 November 2009 at 9:38 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - He didn't slam rendo. How inflammatory. You like to read negativity into everything, because you think everyone is like you.

This is Rendo, as in, this is where all the whiners come to whine, a lot.

LOL.

And the fact that you don't find that statement you just made to be inflammatory in and of itself speaks volumes BB!

You respond to things nobody said. I did not say that I didn't find my own statement to be inflammatory. It was intentionally so, because you're a bully and my response to bullying is to bully back.

Oh I'm the bully? Yeah right! Saying that anyone who has any sort of complaint is a whiner in order to silence them isn't the least bit bullying which in effect is just what Coop did when he made his blanket statement about "Oh this is Rendo" with "Where the whiners whine" being implied. The fact that you went on to give his thoughts words just shows you're in agreement with him. Frankly, I find it tiresome that someone who has so little regard for the membership around here even takes the time to post.

It's the exact same attitude towards Poser users that was repeatedly voiced by CP Forum moderators time and time again. "Oh, they're just Poser users, a whiney childish bunch!" whenever there was the least bit of a complaint that something wasn't working or that a promised item wasn't being released. Well thank GOD for Rosity, where people are allowed to dissent as long as they don't break the TOS as you've been known to do, by getting personal with attacks.