Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Summery Christmas Please

PandaB5 opened this issue on Oct 20, 2009 · 10 posts

PandaB5 posted Sun, 22 November 2009 at 5:05 AM

Hi

I use Serif DrawPlus X3 - it's an affordable graphics programme with lots of features.

I prefer .png format. DrawPlus can import a .psd file if it's a single file as a picture file but it's not foolproof. 

have Photoshop elements and if it is on .psd layers I simply use that programme to convert them to .png so that I can use them in my web programme or drawplus (and I must really really want the product to go through all that effort!) If there are two similar products I'll always pick the one in .png format.

But eitiher Photoshop Elements 7 can't convert grouped layers or I have no idea how to do that - I can only use simple layers.

And since Mystikel told me about ABRViewer I bought some of her brushes and the conversion there is less than 5 minutes and have been successfully using them in DrawPlus and on WebPlus. Only warning here - brushes need to be below 165 brushes because the programme seems to crash with a larger file size. (Could also be my pc but I don't think so.)

But you may want to ask this on a more general forum because this would just be my personal opinion based on my personal preference.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/