Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

MikeJ posted Mon, 23 November 2009 at 12:50 AM

Quote -
My plan for the next preview release is this: the original mapping for the eyes, Mike's for everything else.

I'm having a bit of a hard time at the moment motivating myself to do Antonia stuff. Nothing to worry about; it's just that I have two long-term projects to handle at my job, and dealing with a third one after work becomes a bit overwhelming at times. So I'm not quite sure when exactly I'll spring back into full action mode, but I'm hoping to get the next preview out before the end of the year.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, project and work-wise. I'm also going to be doing a good bit of traveling around over the next month or so, what with the Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's holidays and all, and may not be around very much, may not get online here too often.
So I'll repeat again that you have my full permission to use anything and everything I've done for Antonia in the next release - UV maps, morphs, skull caps, whatever you want. I'm just mentioning that because I don't want to hold anything up and if you message or email me about any of that I may not be around to read it.
So I'm once again making it a matter of public record that I agree completely with the whole Creative Commons license and all that good stuff.

Thanks for the texture set BlueEcho! Looks good, and your new one seems to be off on a good start too. :-)