Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Stoopid, blindly positive comments on gallery images.

project_nemesis opened this issue on Nov 12, 2009 ยท 139 posts

Anasta posted Wed, 23 December 2009 at 3:39 PM

Quote - Apologies if this has already been said, but when you upload an image you get to choose the sort of feedback you want (critical, non-critical or both). Surely nobody's going to be upset if they get critical comments when they've chosen the option that invites them?

While I agree with this and make sure that every time I upload an image, I have this option selected.. most people who upload just leave the default settings and upload without thinking about what it says. In my experience here, the same group of people get the same comments from the same other groups of people which places them in the top commented and rated sections of the galleries.

I would love more critical comments on my images, I joined this site originally for the free stuff (I won't lie) but I've grown to appreciate what I've learned. Awhile back we had the critique group which worked out well at the time.. not exactly sure what happened to it, I think it has its own gallery now?

Someone had said earlier in the thread about how some aspect of post work could take 2 minutes while rendering would take an hour.. I laugh a bit at that because most of my end results with post work is something that takes 2-3 hours in post work but saves me 12 hours or more of rendering coughatmospherescough

Anywho, thats my $0.02