Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue Clouds

eonite opened this issue on Nov 03, 2009 · 302 posts

ArtPearl posted Sat, 26 December 2009 at 4:31 PM

Quote -
...Vue 8 presenting a more stable version with far less bugs than the previous generation.

I want E-ON to have the resources necessary to get on.
Therefore, if I can make a little contribution to make Vue 8 even more attractive, it makes me happy.

Sorry - I strongly disagree here.

Dont you see the flaw in the logic and decency here?
People who bought v7- for good money- expected a working application, a bug free stable version. A year later they still dont have that there are bugs, some very significant. There are random crashes. Still.
Now you are saying 'Hey you people with a hole in the pocket and defective products, why dont we reward e-on for not delivering what they promised by giving them more money for  v8. It  will not have bugs and will not crash, honest!"
It is wrong of them not to fix the problems in v7 before moving on to a new generation. I'd say it is wrong of you to want to reward their strategy. How come you are not motivated to do what's possible  to alleviate some of the sufferings of v7 users who are stuck with a  less stable more buggy version?
But that's between you and your conscience. If that's what makes you happy- go for it.

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/