Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

Belladzines posted Tue, 29 December 2009 at 1:19 AM

Quote -

I totally agree with you, the way people lie here is outragous, I see comments like outstanding work and its horrible, there I said it lol

They play the how many artists they know game and its sickning I only comment on work that is actually pleasing to me, not to the followeres or GORGREOUS and such like comments when I say outstanding you can bet you last dollar it is lol

Makes us not have many friends here but who cares, I dont want to know anyone that plays that game its pathetic

i try to get into the galleries to comment on peoples images, and i dont fawn all over them .. if i dont like something about it and want to give some advice on how to improve it then i say so.
i would appreciate  the same thing on mine except that i do get the its beautiful or great work or some such ...  i want to grow and learn more as an artist and i cant do that if my "artwork" is commented on with nice stuff you know?
if i really hate an image, yeah i wont say nothing, just hit the close button and move on .....

i dont get many comments and yeah i'd love to get more but on how to improve ... but am thinking of hitting that no comments box so i dont get anything in the end LOL.