Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Thu, 07 January 2010 at 8:44 AM

I didn't know you meant that you had the EYELIDS as seperate actors! That's dreadful in my opinion because it makes it horribly difficult to morph his face!  I can see why you did it, but as a final release, they should be deleted so people can morph his face easier.

The more difficult he is to use, the less support he'll have. For morphs, nothing beats the Blacksmith suite for forming morphs and deforming meshes. I've used it in my work flow for years and I recommend it highly.

I would suggest a discrete grouping of morphs for the face set for "Brow" "Eyes" "Nose" "Mouth" and "Chin". A seperate group for general face morphs would be useful. I have no idea what facial morphs you already have, but setting the morphs into groups would be a HUGE help for anyone using the figure. I have Apollo, but never use him because he has to MANY morphs to go through such a library that is in no particular order. 

ANYWAY...that is my input on face morphs and such. if you find it useful, that's good. I know you've worked really hard on Brad, but somethings, IMO, just don't NEED to be reinvented.

60K polys? That is pretty heavy, but he does deform well.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!