Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Tue, 12 January 2010 at 7:55 PM

Hi Joel ,**lam2**, **carodan**, **lkendall**,**dasquid**, **LaurieA**  :)

Carodan, I have tons of photo's from 3dsk, N various flesh sites. I study them . I have a friend of mine who allows me to video him in little motion clips too, it helps.  Well I dont have many shaders, but I have VSS if I can figure out how to use it. I just need to sit down with the manual and go through it.

lkendall, Hi been awhile :) I will make some shots of the arms up and post them. He does fine with the arms straight up, there are a few little kinks when you twist the shoulder with the arms up though. I know how to fix it I just need to change the Shldr group and tweek it a bit. This is basically what I have been doing for the last week now just fine tuning everything and setting up scaling. I wanted to be sure I will not need to change anything befor I send the obj to DPHoadley. I did find that I will need to add a few polys in the second knuckle of each finger they just are not smooth enough.

Joel, Nope heavy metal was after my time. Unless you mean the movie? I did see the movie.

Well, picture a rock climber clinging to the cliff, reaching for that next hold.  This is a little Pose I use to fine tune the Joints. It's good because it has each side of the body straining in oposite directions with extreme range of motion. one arm extended and one down close to the body, one leg up high and close and the other extended backwards. Brings the whole into use.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY