Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Cage posted Tue, 19 January 2010 at 11:20 PM

Huh.  I haven't seen that problem before with insertion poses, but then I've admittedly never tried anything this complicated with them, either.

Have you tried putting the desired JP data into the pose?  Just copy the JPs from the .cr2 into the pose file.  Maybe that will work to prompt Poser to properly update the joints.  I'm just guessing, though.  😊  Just combining the geometry insertion pose with a standard joint insertion pose?  Hmm.  Maybe....  (Walks in circles, mumbling.)

Edit:  Oh, wait.  It looks like you tried that.  In which case... I got nothin'.  Dang.  :blushing:  Sorry.

And cobaltdream does have a point.  The insertion process may be undesirably complicated.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.