Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Wed, 20 January 2010 at 8:30 AM

I do have a conforming genital that I made, I hate it for the same reasons I have always hated conforming genitals. They dont deform properly with the rest of the body and you can see the seams. You can always hide it with hair I guess

As for two complete figures, I wouldn't mind at all, and would be my first choice, except for the download/package size issue, which I almost dont care about since I have my own web space to use if needed. As for performance there is a huge difference IMO. I will show what I mean a bit later. When you pose the gens to match the body pose it's not just the gens that move, the skin from around the gens should show the effects of that bend. Now you can do this by adding JCM's and morphs, magnets , and all sorts of other stuff, but why should I when I can do it better with a welded gen and proper rigging?

Joel, yes thats true CP figures have few parts and the gens are worthless IMO. Satanica Inc. has been around for quite some time now, and seems to be quite popular,  Hmmm wonder why? Not trying to be a smart ass. :) But perhaps for you the gens need not much functionality. But this is not true for many people out there, and the extra functionality hurts you not at all and benifits others.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY