Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 ยท 722 posts

Diogenes posted Wed, 20 January 2010 at 10:52 AM

Yes! I have the insertion pose working perfectly. The backwards thing did the trick. The figure loads with the genitals, if you dont want the genitals all you have to do is click on the pose file and the genitals get replaced with a low poly welded fill in piece, which since it is a single piece bends just fine.

Joel all issues solved no problems with as many actors as I please in the gens. But I will say I want about as much functionality as you find in the Satanica gens, but with half the poly's, and that takes extra groups and bones.

Cobaltdream, I am not predicting for you at all. This is for me and always has been. I will not under any circumstance have conforming genitals, for the reasons stated above. You can use all the conforming gens you want, but they're not for me.

Garee, that is a good idea too, something to try. You know that would be perfect too for those furries (I think thats what they're called?) Well, I got this insertion pose working well now and it cuts out some 10,000 poly's this way. Gees I think thats a whole out fit of clothes ainit?

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY