Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Wed, 20 January 2010 at 5:11 PM

"![](../../../mod/forumpro//art/emoticons/laugh.gif)*So much for trying for a clean way to word it! I had problem with your huge genitals."*

Joel, You can have a very wide range of gen sizes with the scaling set up the way I have it. You can have everything from the teenie weenie on the left to the murderous thing on the right, and it still bends very well. (*I cannot show you how it bends here TOS and all) * It scales smoothly and no bumps or creases. But beyond that range of sizes either smaller or larger and you have problems with the bending. Its the best I could do to occomodate all.

lkendall:  thank you for the offer. Alternate geometry is geometry switching, which I did not want to do because the extra geometry is loaded when you load the figure even though it is not in the scene. And takes resources just as if it was in the scene.

This is one  advantage of Cages geometry insertion pose. The geometry is not loaded and therefor takes up no resources.

But no you cannot switch back without the earlier problems, so it's a one shot deal. Which is fine by me :)

Thanks ryuslilangel :)

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY