Forum: Animation

Subject: Sigh

CaptainJack1 opened this issue on Dec 14, 2009 ยท 39 posts

Slowhands posted Wed, 20 January 2010 at 6:08 PM

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention. When you are using an audio of a Tiger for example Growing. Put it in an editing program that can count your frames. This will tell you how long the grow is. Then You will be able to start you animation from the were your tigers head is at first till the tigers head and leads into the start of the Grow. Now that you know how long the grow is. You can add that many frames to where you want to stop the animated Tigers head. What ever you want to do with the tigers head after that is up to you. But you will have the timing down.

I do this all the time on tricky audio timing. I have one animation I started but prioty took over from the animation I was wanting to do for kicks. I had the Soul group, the Temptations Singing and dancing in Rythem as they do. in time with the movie. I had the hard part done. Maybe when I get the next movie I do. I will finish it, Before I start on the next movie I have lined up. ( in about a year or so) It takes a lot of time and patience to put a movie together. But the reward is so great.