Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Thu, 21 January 2010 at 3:18 PM

Quote - His ;)
Cap is low poly if you compare it to morphed genital. I deleted prop which I made for picture but number of polygons was similar to the sam areo on "HipNoGen.obj".
I think this is easiest way to make "censored" figure. Alternate hip obj requires additional morphs. If you replace genital only, no new morphs on hip are required.

I remember when I used dynamic clothes with Apollo Maximus. Scaled penis made drapes weird and calculation was very long.
I made genitals invisible, but clothes draped unnatural on hole in the hip. Then I used dummy props - low res balls primitive.

Yup, compared to Brads gens which run about 10,000 poly's this 500 poly replacement piece is much lower.  :)

That's the idea drapak i replace the genitals with this 500 poly piece using Cages geometry insertion, which also welds the piece in so it can bend with the rest of the figure. I really like the idea because unlike alternate geometry or geometry swapping, this method does not require the computer resources that other methods do. Also as you mention I only need to have the extra morphs that effect the genital region.

Joel: you know that song by AC/DC ?

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY