Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Cage posted Fri, 22 January 2010 at 2:03 PM

I should have asked this initially when there were problems: are you using this method on a zeroed figure, or a posed one?  I've only used this with a zeroed figure.  Quite possibly zeroing the figure before running the geom insertion might remove the problems.

But that isn't in response to your immediate question.  When you say you added a pose file, do you mean a standard library pose file?  My suggestion was to add a JP joint insertion pose to the process, in hopes that running a JP pose would be equivalent to opening the figure in the setup room or joint editor.  So, I have to ask: what sort of pose is working here, when it does work?

If the figure isn't zeroed, I could perhaps see a standard library pose helping refresh/update Poser somehow.  

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.