Forum: Animation

Subject: Sigh

CaptainJack1 opened this issue on Dec 14, 2009 · 39 posts

Slowhands posted Fri, 22 January 2010 at 9:53 PM

I have InterPoser. But I am thinking of Importing the charactures into Cinema and rerigging them so I can get more flexability  with the charactures. Especially with facial expressions. You might look at this Program called Messiah 3D. I think you will really like the concept. Also look at the walk Program the you can get with Messiah. It blows away anything I've seen. They have a video clip that shows you all the easy things you can do with it with little effert once you set up the walk cycle with your characture.

I don't see anyway around it. You will like Interposer. But I would suggest you animating in Carrara before you import it into Cinema. Cinema don't work with IKs on. or at least very well.

I don't have Carrara, but I do use DAZ Studio, and there are 2 things I really like about it. Animate Which I think is the best thing in Animation I've found, and the Parameter tools work much better than the way Posers does. But I don[t like the fact that  Daz don't use IK's. Other than that, I like everything else better than DAZ Studio better, or in a couple other cases just as good.