Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tutorial Scene - Poser 8 Soft Studio Lights with IDL

bagginsbill opened this issue on Jan 15, 2010 · 271 posts

bagginsbill posted Thu, 28 January 2010 at 6:56 AM

Quote - I did screen captures of my light settings, render settings, and the material settings on the EnvSphere. I can post them here.  Are you asking for a copy of my pz3 file? Sorry, a bit confused on that point.

I usually show screencaps of the settings, but people often forget to copy something accurately - that's why I'm trying the technique of posting the pz3 file. So, yes, I'm asking for a copy of the pz3 file.

What I do is remove all content that cannot be distributed and save a new copy. Poser scenes are allowed to be shared as long as they only contain Poser primitives, or things to which you hold the copyright. The props I included were mine (the EnvSphere) or primitives (the boxes).

So if you're of a mind to share that scene, send it to me, along with the render, and I'll post it on my site. I'll PM you my email address. Don't publish it, please.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)