Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 6:41 PM

Quote -
Can I ask if you used seperate groups in the mesh for the left and right thighs? I have mine set that way at present, but I am wondering if, since those groups are so small on my shorts, I might be able to make the whole mesh one group, as hip2. I like to keep things simple if they work. Could you point me to the thread of a week ago that you mentioned, it sounds like I should read it.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2793867

Here's the earlier thread.  It was actually about some joint and JCM problems I had with the garment, because of the inset and capped geometries at the legs.  I think the conclusion I reached in the thread isn't quite right.  The inset geometry was presumably affected more by the joint zones, because the vertices were closer to the center of the zones.  The JCM distortion was probably because Morphing Clothes didn't transfer the JCM's as effectively for the inset areas.

My garment doesn't have any thigh geometries, just the hip and hip2.  Which probably made development a bit easier.  My shorts are actually shorter than Antonia's hip2 leg portions.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.