Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 7 and 8 very instable

Myrailon opened this issue on Feb 20, 2010 ยท 61 posts

alexcoppo posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 12:49 AM

Quote - Clearly this forum was much more active years ago. The Bryce forum is a thriving metropolis by comparison.

I beg to differ. This is the only forum I know where moderators are moderated by users, where you find top secret industry information (ILM, Pixar and Weta just to drop a few names, would go belly up without the indispensable Vue) not found anywhere else in the internet, where your spirit can be enlightned by faith professions not in Xenu but in Vue, where you can find caring people who remind you of your medications... no, there is not another forum around like Renderosity Vue one.

All other places are just ordinary communities, where attacking a moderator results in the thread being locked and the culprit being at least suspended, where you happen to stumble upon sad people who live dry, boring, grey lives by sticking to facts, where flaming or, better, slandering (I think that this is correct english law term) by hinting at mental health problems may result in an outright ban... no, Renderosity Vue forum is special.

Quote - Where have all the Vue users gone?

Pissed off by E-On and the ever expanding Vue Klux Klan?

Bye!!!

P.S.: now it is time for some cold, hard, Spock-like Vulcan logic. I am going to check a site where you can find the latest news about Dulce underground alien facility, Denver airport satanic symbols, HAARP-induced earthquakes, reptilian invaders dastardly deeds and chemtrails.

P.P.S.: dear CobraEye, I was a bit upset by the faith professions in Vue. It as a kind of "Vue mit uns" slogan. Be careful about what you post; you might be reported as an Al-Qeida fifth coloumnist underming american morale, causing you to be given a pair of googles (not the steampunk variety), an orange jump suit and a one-way-ticket to a certain caraibic location...

P.P.S.: dear Rutra, as you are a kind and caring person, remind also other persons of THEIR medications...

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2