Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 2010 release on the horizon...

Magic_Man opened this issue on Mar 01, 2010 · 358 posts

rty posted Tue, 02 March 2010 at 6:31 PM

Quote - I'm with you on the skinny handles.

Me too; But what annoys me is that I always have to resize the library to get to the scrollbar: If you hide the library and make it visible again (Ctrl-Shift-B), it appears at a default width which hides half of the "category" buttons and the scrollbar... That's a bug which should had been fixed in SR1...

My own pet peeves about the library:

But I consider the new library to be a WIP, I only hope SM will fix all those little problems soon.

Quote - As far as folders go, it's precisely because the inner folders show that the new library is less steps to navigate than the old one.

Yes, but if you have 80 GB of runtime constantly displayed in it's totality, it can't but be tedious. Not that the old system was better, in P6/7 I use exclusively the folder navigation (little arrow) to jump directly from folder to folder: Else, going from the 4th subfolder of Figures to the 6th subfolder of Poses and back again becomes a tedious clickfest, and in the new library it's a tedious click- and scrollfest...

But as I said, I hope they'll eventually finish it once they've secured their 2009 bottom line.