Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 2010 release on the horizon...

Magic_Man opened this issue on Mar 01, 2010 · 358 posts

bagginsbill posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 2:57 PM

Quote - While I don't like the library much, and use a different one (Semidieu's Poser Library Manager - which I can truly recommend.) I do use it in some places, like the Material room.
It not auto switching to materials when in the material room is a real pain, tho.
There are a lot of things I took for granted in the old library, like switching from one folder to the other auto refreshed the content, the fact you could slide the window to the edge of the screen, the fact that it didn't resize everything all the time when you opened it, the auto switching to the right library in a particular room.... but there are some things I don't miss, too. :) Like the not being able to make the window wide enough to see some of those longass names some people put on their poses etc. lol
It has pros and cons.
Unfortunately I kinda miss all the pros the old library had, and was used to the cons.
I didn't really give the new library a chance, because it annoyed the hell out of me with the resizing windows, which I hate/loathe/detest to the n'th degree.
When I lay my screen out, I want it to stay that way.
I wish those windows could be set to lock the size, so if I want to have my preview at 1200x800, that's the size it stays, ratio and everything.
I don't mind the rest resizing, but my preview window size is sacred.

I'm curious as to why you have your windows set to docking instead of floating then. Float them or any combination of them and then where they are, how big they are, show/hide - none of this will affect anything else.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)