Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 2010 release on the horizon...

Magic_Man opened this issue on Mar 01, 2010 · 358 posts

Silke posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 4:36 PM

Quote - I'm curious as to why you have your windows set to docking instead of floating then. Float them or any combination of them and then where they are, how big they are, show/hide - none of this will affect anything else.

I hate floating stuff. It's constantly in the way, or behind something, or half covered, or... nah. I just don't like stuff floating around.
I like it when things are where I expect them to be, where I put them. Mess with my settings and yer gone.
Oddly though, I don't mind the library floating, but... no offense BB, I really don't like the P8 library. It's... clunky.
The new stuff you're posting looks interesting though. :)

Mind you, it would be a darn shame if it's only available in PPro 2010, because a lot of people might be converted to P8 if this goes in as a fix.
I'll see how it goes when 2010 arrives. :)

Oh, and BB... I would murder anyone who did to my screen what you do up there, with everything all over the place and floating.
That pic you posted is my worst nightmare. Fingernails on blackboard type stuff.

Also... the linked favorited folders...
Um.
I can do that in Semidieu's Library no problem at all. In fact, I do it pretty regularly and have a bunch of custom folders, as well as entire folders linked from one of the main runtimes. (i.e. lightsets)

Silke