Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 2010 release on the horizon...

Magic_Man opened this issue on Mar 01, 2010 · 358 posts

bagginsbill posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 10:48 PM

Quote - My one wish is that the intermittent library bug will be fixed. I get a non-blank library pane about once every three times I start Poser Pro 2010 beta. Poser 8 too, so it isn't a new problem.

Windows XP Pro 64 bit. Internet Explorer 8 installed, but Firefox 3.5.8 is the default browser. AVG 8.5.425 Internet Security (9 won't install).

XP Pro 64 bit. Are you running the 64-bit Poser? If so, you're not running the library in the browser at all, since it doesn't support 64-bit Flash. The 64-bit library is AIR. Are you an early public beta tester or one of the internal beta testers with access to the bug reporting system?

If you're only using the early public beta, you basically don't have any of the improvements and do not have the AIR version that doesn't use IE at all.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)