Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 2010 Is NOW Avaialble!

lkendall opened this issue on Mar 10, 2010 · 185 posts

bagginsbill posted Wed, 10 March 2010 at 12:40 PM

Quote - There's a feature comparison chart to show the differences from Poser 8. It would have been nice to provide links to each feature to further explain the advantages. There are a lot that aren't explained at SmithMicro, such as: Parameter change indicator
Recent Render palette
Conforming with scaling
Auto conform on drag and drop
Joint strength indicator
Full Body Part Morph Import

Funny - the comparison doesn't mention gamma correction at all. That's like the #1 reason I used Poser Pro and that I missed in Poser 8.

I know that's not different from PPro vs. PPro 2010, but many of the other listed features aren't new to Pro, either, but they are different from P8.

I don't know what all those you mentioned are, but I know these two:

Recent render palette - very nice feature. Shows all recent renders as thumbnails and one-click let's you review them full size.

Conforming with scaling - when you drag clothing or other conforming items onto a figure, it autoconforms and autoscales. Big time saver!

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)