Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

odf posted Thu, 11 March 2010 at 7:20 AM

I have to agree that the hip1 Brad bends better, and I didn't find it harder to pose. So my vote definitely goes to that version.

The mesh looks good overall. There are some things I might have done differently, but I think that's mostly a matter of taste. I've circled some regions you might want to have another look at.

The one above the knee seems a bit ugly, particularly the two triangles that share a vertex. It also seems much denser than the surrounding bits, and I'm not sure there's a good reason for that.

The regions at the hip and the chest just seem unnecessary dense, although at the hip maybe that's intentional and helps with the bending.

See, I can't really criticize the face, since I haven't made any expression morphs for Antonia yet. But I believe that her edge flows are better, because they follow the natural line of the face more. Since you won't get into trouble if you change things around, I would suggest you make some very simple heads and see how they morph. That way you'll know what works.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.