Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Cage posted Fri, 12 March 2010 at 2:25 PM

Quote - Did I ever mention he has Antonia's ears? odf gave me leave to use them, thanks odf. I changed them a bit here and there but the base is from Antonia.

I wanted to say I am very happy with the vertice strength veiw for the joint editor. I cant say how much of an improvement just that little thing is. What used to take me hours by the old method of guestimating and watching the poly's bend to get a fallof zones zone of influence just right now takes a few minutes. I can actually see the vertices effected, soo much easier and more accurate. This is wonderfull, I think I'm going to cry.

Hooray for odf!  :woot:  I love these open projects which have been taking place in the community recently.  Reminds me of the good old days, back before everything in Poser-land turned into marketplaces and copyright concerns.  :woot:

What is this wonderful new joint tool you describe?  Is it something only in the Pro version?  I don't think I've seen it.  😕

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.