Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Mon, 15 March 2010 at 9:04 PM

Hi Masha, No problem I can do that, longer legs and arms, perhaps move the shoulders in? How about the hips, are they too wide for a dancer?

DarkEdge, you're right, I was trying to not have to move the centers for the shoulders (lazy me LOL) But I guess if I'm going to do it I should do it right. I'm thinking I can either make it a seperate figure or I can use a joint insertion pose along with a morph that will load with a click. Or maybe better if I use the scaling to move the shoulders in. That may be best because it should work with clothing for both figures.

I will set up the scaling for the figure so that it all scales properly and that should cover alot of diferent body types. The only problems I can see for different figure types would be for a very overweight character, for that I may have to do a separate rig.

Ya got my cape and belt ready :) Been a very long time since I watched TV wrestling, last time was way back in Andre the Giants time. Ya I may be old, but still one tough SOB just in case any of you youngsters get any ideas. :laugh:

Esther, maybe, hope so.  :)

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY