Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 6:30 PM

Mogwa: Thanks, glad you like him. He is getting to be a figure finally. Many new changes in the next full Alpha version. I will post the link in a few days.

Believable3D: Thanks, I do have a sub to 3dsk. I often dont trust the photo's though, most of them seem off to me, likely lens distortion. But I do use them for reference, have gobs of them printed out, all angles.

lkendall: Thank you for your observations. I see what you mean on the wrist and am working on it I plan to slim the forearm down a bit as well. Feet are too small. someone mentioned earlier that the foot is almost the same length as the forearm, I have been measuring and I found this is true if you measure from the inside to the wrist. So Brads feet need some more size for sure. I hope I will be done with the proportions by the next post.  Many problems with getting the various parts not only the right size, but to stay the right proportions throughout their range of motion in Poser. I have been finding though that if you have the proportions correct in the mesh, they play much better when bent. IE say the legs are too long, you have problems in poser with the knees being in the wrong place with many poses. But if the legs are proportioned correctly they look right throughout the range of motion (if your centers are correct)

Yes Brad is getting there, seems to be going faster now. Once I get this low poly set then it is an easy step for the high poly, I mearly need to divide the mesh. The next Alpha version will be to test and work out any problems with all the various bends, and any small mesh and shape problems. I hope after that the final shape will be set. Then I can move on to UV's, materials and morphs.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY