Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Problem lighting character

JIMMYJOHN opened this issue on Mar 17, 2010 · 123 posts

Vestmann posted Thu, 18 March 2010 at 9:17 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote -  Hehe the master is back so you're in good hands :)   VSS has drastically changed how I use Poser and I´m sure you'll enjoy using it. Good luck.

Indeed, I realise i couldn't be in better hands.
Yesterday, I hardly knew what a python script was...
("What a difference a say makes, 24 little hours" la la la)

Hehe 24 hour wakes!  I've had quite a few of those as well ;)  VSS will teach you a lot about the material room as well and you can find quite a few threads around here with techniques by bagginsbill that will teach you a lot too.

If I don't die of exhaustion before! (wink)
It's now 2 am so it's closer to 40 hours...

Okay I haven't done 40 hours since I finished the game Mafia ;)  Hope your supply of coffee is good :) It's 2 am here too by the way.

Your last screenshot shows your changing the preview material.  That won't do anything when you hit synchronize.  Select the Template Skin from the material list and do your changes there.

Don't put any image maps on the VSS prop though.  Change image maps on the figure it self.  Hope I'm not overloading your brain with this :)  I think bagginsbill is cooking up a video for you so that should explain all in more detail.   Feel free to ask questions in the mean time though.  I'll help as I can also.

Vestmann's Gallery