Forum: Vue

Subject: OT: sorry for continued absence :/

silverblade33 opened this issue on Apr 05, 2010 · 11 posts

silverblade33 posted Thu, 08 April 2010 at 11:18 AM

Rich
lot sof little tweak make the FOOK2 mod seriously damn good in total! :)

Fallout rules as you can use strategy to win not just run n' gun..dear gods, do I love, laying a mine field and pull them through it BUHAHA!!!!
watch them corpses fly!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQODlM__14

Shawn
lol yeah I do too at times, but staying up late kicks hell out of me next day, sigh, but I sitll do it now and then, hehe.

Well thank GOD the weather has warmed up! WOOOT!! 12C, man what a huge change that makes, jeesh
So I went to Clash of the Titans with my cousin and his kid for kid's birthday treat :)
Put me right back int he mood, plus watching the Iron Man2 trailer, so slammed in Black Ice in the CD, "War Machine" by AC/DC, warm glow left by classical fantasy mayhem (hellfire the giant scorpion fight is awesome!), oh yeah, that and some real warmth me = in the grove!!!
now I need ot wade through a PILE of tutorials, download/install DAZ, C3D and Rendo content I've bought overt the Winter...and bring back the MAYHEM, booyah! Muhaha! ;)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!