Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 9:38 PM

Quote - That's on my secret wish list as well. I liked the brow placement better in the old version of the Toni texture. But even with the old texture, I find I can't get the eyebrows quite right on my Scarlett morph (which I will eventually have to find a more neutral name for, maybe "Inga"?). So I'm thinking about trying my hand at a set of custom eyebrows. If I succeed, I'll be happy to share them.

Thanks, odf.  :laugh:

I can fix the problem on my end, when switching to the new UV's, by copying the 118 brow trans to the new mapping.  Can the 118 brow transparencies be altered and/or re-distributed?  If so, this is an easy fix.  If not, errm.  :scared:  My characters are broken!  My characters are broken!  :crying:

Is Inga the name of one of the characters portrayed by Scarlett?

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.