Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 10:40 PM

Quote - That's on my secret wish list as well. I liked the brow placement better in the old version of the Toni texture. But even with the old texture, I find I can't get the eyebrows quite right on my Scarlett morph (which I will eventually have to find a more neutral name for, maybe "Inga"?). So I'm thinking about trying my hand at a set of custom eyebrows. If I succeed, I'll be happy to share them.

I was really surprised at how important eyebrows are, for a resemblance.  I used rotoscoping to refine my Barbara morph until it lined up exactly with the source images, but it still didn't look right.  One small change to the eyebrows, moving them farther apart, and suddenly the character looks so correct (to me, at least :lol:) that it's spooky.  So eyebrows are very important.  I'd never realized that.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.