Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 6:37 PM

Quote - Oomph! That's not good at all. I'll see if I can fix it.
(Edit: Which of course would break existing textures, so I'm not quite sure what to do. I guess one could always use the other UV mapping.)

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any textures for the old mapping currently being distributed.  The 118 textures, as far as I know, have been fully withdrawn.  :sad:

Are there any existing new-mapping textures which use the brow transparencies?  All the textures I've seen have the brows painted on to the skin texture.

I would say the UV's for the two brow overlays should be symmetrical, just because that's what one anticipates when working such things.  I'd also say that if there's a time to correct it, it's now.  It's still early days and there aren't as many textures as there will be.  Something like this would be harder to fix in the future.

Just IMO.  I'm not complaining, either way.  :laugh:

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.