Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How many of you will actually use the Daz kids 4 in more than one or two renders

drifterlee opened this issue on Apr 15, 2010 · 101 posts

Thetis posted Fri, 16 April 2010 at 9:45 AM

I have the free base and the smaller pack (morphs, some clothes and characters).

It is a small child of no more than 4 years. There are no morphs (or other cr2s) included to depict other ages like a 6 or 8 year old child. These would have so very different proportions all over, you can't just scale them. Somehow I had expected to get just that, children from about 4 to about 8 years old. Dumb old me.

So, if you need a Kindergartenchild, the Kid4 maybe right. But I won't try to send it to school, it maybe get laughed at and suffer severe personality damages. ;)

I'm thinking about returning the pack I paid for. But on the other hand, the included hairstyles (fitting other figures too) alone maybe worth keeping it. But why do I complain. I never used the 'old' kids either. Coming to think of that now, they weren't looking all bad ... the old ones. And they may do well for the actual image I  intend to make with a 10 year old girl and boy in it.  ;)

BTW, Corvas' abilities are needed again. The K4 has the same armpit problem as the other Gen4 people. ;)