Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Fri, 16 April 2010 at 7:25 PM

Hi LaurieA, Cage, masha, Niles, lkendall,

I'm glad everyone is happy with the poly count. The count will actually be a bit higher, I forgot to add the eyes in there. Well I was shooting for under 20K and I will make that easily.

masha:  Yes I am inviting anyone who wants to to make anything they want for Brad. I certainly cant do it all alone, at least not in many years. :) Glad you like the shape, I like it better too now.

lkendall:  The high poly version will be at about 65K a bit high but it will have all the poly's necessary for really good morphs. The new rigging for Poser 2010 will be the same rig as this but will have all the extra enhancements. Extra falloff zones etc. It will not be so hard since I am starting with a great rig to begin with and just adding to it.

Well, I am working on the UV's right now and hope to have some more pics of the progress by tommorrow. I have the mesh all cut for the layout I want and am doing adjustments. (relaxing and adjusting for shear and distortion.)  Uv's are always tedious, but I have my process I work through for flat, low distortion results. The only thing I am not sure of is if people will like the layout.  It seems logical to me, but we'll see.

Cheers,
Mike.

OT there sure has been an uproar here, (kids?) so I'm going home till tommorrow. :scared:

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY