Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How many of you will actually use the Daz kids 4 in more than one or two renders

drifterlee opened this issue on Apr 15, 2010 ยท 101 posts

Marque posted Sat, 17 April 2010 at 6:36 AM

Actually I have gotten refunds for a lot of items at Daz and they have always been nice about it. I downloaded the new kids but after looking at them and finding out you can't scale the toddler in Poser I opted out on buying anything for them. As far as defending Daz every time they release a loser product, I can't see that. I give my opinion here and elsewhere without worrying if someone at Daz doesn't approve, I also give my opinion on a product with my wallet. If it isn't up to snuff then I don't buy it or I get a refund and delete it. Just because you state your opinion some folks think you are trolling, I just ignore them and move on. Everyone has a right to their opinion I have the right to disagree with it, but not to attack them for it. I was under the impression that the Poser forum is for the exchange of information, good or bad. No one from Daz should be coming in and telling folks they should go to hell for expressing their opinion about a Daz product.