Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How many of you will actually use the Daz kids 4 in more than one or two renders

drifterlee opened this issue on Apr 15, 2010 · 101 posts

SnowSultan posted Sat, 17 April 2010 at 12:55 PM

OK first of all, I didn't TELL anyone to shut the freaking hell up, I suggested it.  :)

Tashar: LOL, I finished the guides already, DAZ is just slow to post them. Should anyone need them, I'll post a link over at DAZ soon.

aeilkema: Of course I'm not against people voicing concerns about a product that doesn't work correctly, and I didn't come over here to tell you all to just be quiet and buy this product. What I don't like and won't sit quiet for is when a technical issue with a DAZ product becomes outright bashing of the company and all their products. "We all know DAZ has lost the cutting edge"? The kids are "Pure trash"?  Maybe V4 isn't working exactly as it should because of your system/program, but I would be very surprised if you didn't find it to be a superior figure if you could use it as intended.

Just because you state your opinion some folks think you are trolling, I just ignore them and move on. Everyone has a right to their opinion I have the right to disagree with it, but not to attack them for it. <<

Marque: Come on, I didn't tell anyone to go to hell. I'm really tired of people always screaming "everyone has a right to their opinion" when most of them mean is "I have a right to bitch and you'd better not disagree with me". Again, I  DID NOT tell anyone to shut up, I said you guys should try it sometime because that's all you do is complain about DAZ, whether they deserve it or not.

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.