Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How many of you will actually use the Daz kids 4 in more than one or two renders

drifterlee opened this issue on Apr 15, 2010 · 101 posts

SnowSultan posted Sat, 17 April 2010 at 7:06 PM

Aeilkema: sigh...I didn't say that YOU said all those things, I was saying that every time there's a problem with a DAZ product, it turns into general DAZ bashing. As for V4, I mentioned her as an example of a figure that you and many others have claimed (at some point) was flawed or not as good as other figures, when I believe you probably just haven't been able to use her (or any other DAZ figure) as DAZ intended.

Marque: What makes you say that DAZ has lost their edge then? The quality of the meshes seem the same, they still have good PAs, prices are still low...what is it you don't like? The concern about some products not working well in Poser is legitimate, but as others have said, it seems to be a Poser issue that DAZ can't always find a work around for.

FYI, I am not any sort of official representative for DAZ, nor am I intending to act as one. I'm only interrupting your little DAZ hate-fest because in my opinion only, you guys don't know what the hell you're talking about and "everyone's entitled to their opinion".   ;)

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.