Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Sun, 18 April 2010 at 9:19 AM

model342: I will say in a week I will put out an alpha for testing that has all body parts rigged and working. and with UV's done.  The scaling for this latest Brad has not been set up yet either, and that will have to wait until I am certain that I am done tweeking the JP's, likely not until a beta version. So while all the body parts will work, for rotations there will be no scaling till a beta release.

I was recently reminded of another problem with the Poser rigging, and that is the assymetrical placement of the falloff zones for joints from left to right. This was a problem (very irritating one) in all the pre P8 versions of Poser. They have since with P8 and PP2010 resolved the issue to where you have symetry in the falloff zones. But once you take a figure from P8 or PP2010 back into older versions and use the symetry function the fallof zones again become assymetrical. Has anyone found a work around or a way to lock the falloff zones in place? I will investigate, but if someone already knows the answer, thanks in advance.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY