Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Two Questions About Poser and Flash

Marigold opened this issue on Jul 30, 2001 ยท 3 posts

visualkinetics posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 12:56 PM

Really, all you need to do is create a new movie symbol and import all the frames from the animation to it and move that sybmol around. That way, you could position it anywhere on the stage you want. If you've stuck all the 150 frames onto your main animation, just select all of the frame and got to "Insert" on the upper menu and select "Convert to Symbol". Select "movie clip" as the behavior for the symbol. Make sure to put a "Stop" action at the end of your animation, or else you're going to get it looping over and over (unless that's what you want it to do). You could also copy and paste those frames into a "New Symbol" to create the movie. You could command instances to behave as a movie, or a graphic clip regardless other what type of symbol it is. Of course, the other option, which is a lot more of a pain in my opinion, is to lock all the other layers other than the Walking East layer, and select "Edit Multiple Frames" and select all the 150 frames and move them together. Again, I think it's better to change those frames into a movie symbol. If you have any specific questions, feel free to e-mail me at: visualkinetics@earthlink.net